Shipping & Delivery
Hello Meow offer free standard shipping to metro and major regional centres for orders over $100. Metro areas are defined by Australia Post. All orders under $100 attract a flat rate of $8.30 shipping.
Why don't we offer free shipping for everything?
- Shipping isn't free! The last time I took anything to Australia Post, or lodged a delivery with couriers, they were very willing to take our money.
- At the time of check-out, it will be confirmed if you are eligible for free shipping.
- If you do not qualify for free shipping, the costs will be calculated based on the combined weight of the items in your cart during checkout. You will see the final cost displayed at checkout before you proceed.
When will my order be shipped?
- Hello Meow endeavour to have all orders packed and ready to be dispatched in 2-3 Business day (excludes Saturday and Sunday)
When will I receive my order?
- Ferris Cat Wheels take approx 10 business days after they are packed and dispatched. The Cat Wheel is shipped directly from the manufacturer in Malaysia. Times vary depending on your location but the average is 10 business days.
- For Melbourne based items (where Hello Meow is located), most deliveries to metro areas of Melbourne take 2-5 Business days. Metro Areas of Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney may take 3-7 business days. Regional and more remote areas may take up to 10 days or more to be delivered depending on your location.
- Tracking numbers are provided on most deliveries.
Who do we use?
Our main two partners are Australia Post and Shippit.
- Cat Wheels are sent using Malaysia Post direct from the supplier.
- Other items that are shipped from international suppliers, will be confirmed once they are shipped. This depends on who the supplier choses to use and may / may not include a tracking number.
- Couriers will not deliver to post office boxes so Australia Post will be used in all deliveries to post office boxes.
Please Note - Business days do not include Saturday, Sunday or Public Holidays. (I work these days, why don't they!)
- Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain products and postcodes that we are unable to deliver to.
- Orders with no shipment service will be cancelled and we will contact you to arrange a refund.
Please kindly contact us for more information if you need the item to be delivered to the remote areas to ensure your order could be processed successfully.