Catit Senses 2.0 Grass Garden Startup & Refill Pack
Growing your own Cat Grass has never been easier - Grass is a natural source of fibre which stimulates digestion and helps prevent hairball buildups and houseplants are often toxic and therefore not suitable for consumption. For use with Catit Senses 2.0 Grass Planter and Catit Play 3 in 1 Grass Planter with Circuit Ball and Bouncy Bee.
Directions for Use:
- Pour the grow media/seed mix into the Catit Grass Garden base. Add two cups of lukewarm water.
- Add the grid cover.
- Day 1-3 place the planter in a warm environment with adequate light to speed up the growing process.
- Day 4-6 keep the grass moist with a spray bottle.
- Days 7-9 the grass is ready.
* Horticultural Vermiculite 240mL (grow media)
* Mixed Seeds 70gms
* Not for human consumption - pet food only.
* Results will vary depending on light and moisture levels.
* Grass will die if too wet or too dry.